Weber and Nexgrill are two top and best manufacturers of quality gas grills. We can say without any doubt that it would be very difficult to choose between Weber vs Nexgrill. Over the years, Weber and Nexgrill have been a reputable name when it comes over barbecue and grilling.
In this article, we'll be looking at its top-selling models. Yes, we're talking about Weber Spirit II E-210 and Nexgrill Evolution. Well! Don't just worry, we'll be describing both the models, so it'll become more easy for you to understand the product. Once you know about the products, then it'll be easy to choose between Weber vs Nexgrill.
Weber Spirit II E-210
450 sq. Inches
450 sq. Inches
Black, Stainless Steel
Check Latest price
Weber Spirit 44010001 II E-210 is a top-quality and one of the latest models from the brand Weber. It comes in a sleek design and is a two-burner grill.
● Grill Size - Weber Spirit II E-210 comes with 450 square inches of total cooking area. Here, 360 square inches is for primary cooking space, and the remaining 90 square inches is for warming rack.
● Cooking Power - This grill comes with two stainless steel burners which are capable of delivering total heat output of 26,500 BTU/hour. Meaning, for each square inch (26,500/360) it would be 73 BTU per hour per square inch.
● GS4 Grilling System - This model uses the GS4 Grilling System that ensures easy and reliable grilling experience. This GS4 system is comprised of 4 main components, infinity ignition, powerful burners, flavorizer bars, and grease management system.
● Side Tables - This model includes a folding side table which can be used for keeping seasonings, tools, and platters. This gives you extra space to work on. Moreover, if you've got a storage problem at your place, then you can even fold it to save space. Just press the button and fold it.
● Warranty - Weber is a well-known brand and always pay attention to their consumer's complaints and queries. Talking about Weber Spirit II E-210, it comes with a good ten years warranty.
Nexgrill Evolution is another good option available for the buyers. It comes with 2-stainless steel burners and has two side tables on both the sides of the unit. If you've less space and don't side tables, then you can even fold then off.
● Durability - Well, Nexgrill Evolution is made with some corrosion-resistant materials that allow the device to function properly, as well as increases its period of use. Besides this, its two porcelain cast-iron ensures easy cleaning of the device.
● Heat Output & Size - This model also includes two burners which deliver the heat output of 28,000 BTU per hour. While the cooking space for this unit is 385 sq. Inches plus 65 sq. Inches of warming rack. So, the overall cooking area is of 450 square inches.
● Versatility - One thing which you'll like the most about this unit is that you can operate it over propane gas as well as natural gas. Also, it comes with Nexgrill Evolution infrared technology that provides different cooking conditions for different cooking methods.
Comparing Weber vs Nexgrill regarding heat output, then Nexgrill is a clear winner as it delivers a total heat output of 28,000 BTU, while the Weber model yields slightly less, i.e., 26,500 BTU.
Apart from this, they both have a little difference when it comes to price tag. Weber being a little costly has a total cooking area of 450 square inches which is equal to Nexgrill's cooking space. Both the models have a great design but talking about Weber, it has got a bit sophisticated plus sleek design.
Regarding cooking performance of Weber vs Nexgrill, Weber Spirit II E-210 makes its way here. But, the Nexgrill also uses the benefits of its infrared cooking technology. However, Weber comes with innovative flavoring bars that ensure delicious food for the users.
Besides this, Weber also comes with a quality grease management system that makes cleaning easier for the device and offers infinity ignition technology. At the same time, its temperature indicator and fuel gauge make its usage simple.
Overall, Nexgrill can be the right one if you're looking for a cheaper model with better heat output. But Weber can provide some useful extra features being a bit expensive.
You May Also Like - Best Electric Smoker 2019 – The Ultimate Guide
Last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 02:25 pm