Weber has always been the first choice of customers when it comes to getting a new gas grill. The leading manufacturer, Weber, has produced tons of reliable budget and high-end gas grills under close to dozens of series, as per the requirements of their customers, giving out a trusted response. Weber, with every series, comes up with a different mindset aiming at a specific customer base.
Spirit II series is something that all gas grills maniacs look forward to. Weber Spirit II E-210, after getting a lot of attention gave us an amazing experience that we thought of putting out our Weber Spirit II E-210 review here.
No matter what others say, the design does play the much-needed role while choosing a gas grill. Even if the product, in many cases, is delivering exceptional performance, there will always be a handful of people willing not to buy the gas grill. Well if you are too one among them, let me make this aptly clear for you, Spirit II E-210 comes up with amazing built quality.
With the controls embedded on the matte metal does give it a premium look. Weber is likely getting more and more active among the grilling community, the reason is that they've been coming up with an amazing product every single time, covering different subsets of preferences. Spirit II E-210 is built keeping the 30 years of strong experience of Weber.
Spirit II E-210, comes with a lot of special key features accounting for a secure and reliable experience. From lighting up the burners to cleaning the mess after the job is done, this gas grill, with no obstructions whatsoever, ensures a premium experience.
It has two immobile legs, with wheels attached to the other two. Along with the open cart design with six hooks, this 103 lbs gas grill comes up with the cast iron grates and flavorizer bars.
Total Cooking area
450 square inches
No. of Burners
48 x 26 x 57 inches
Open cart design, Folding side table, 6 tool hooks, iGrill 3 compatible, 10 years of warranty
Weber Spirit II E-210, operating under the Liquid propane Style, comes up with a ton of features which leaves no stone unturned especially when you're looking for a low-budget gas grill. This two-burner grill provides you a total cooking area of 450 square inches.
Coming up with a Modern GS4 Grilling System, which marks as a parameter in the world of grilling. GS4 Grilling System comes up with promising burners featuring infinity ignition, are super easy to clean, providing an amazing overall grilling experience. Each component of the GS4 System has been designed with a mindset not to disappoint anyone.
The cooking grates are built from super-reliable cast iron, giving out a premier look to your porcelain-enameled cooking grates. One interesting feature about the cooking grates is its width variation, the thinner side matching up to the perfect cooking of delicate food such as sushi, and the thicker side suits perfectly to enhance the quality of your grilled food. The main burners provide 26, 500 BTU-per-hour of total heat output.
One of the most flattering features I found about this gas grill, which perhaps most of the gas grills manufacturers miss out was Infinity Ignition. The grill aims to save the fuel, by making the ignition all over, like for the first time. Burner Tubes ensures a consistent gas flow through the burners throughout the grill, accounting for the evenly cooked food.
The premium Flavorizer bars are angled with perfection to catch the smoke and sizzle, giving out a mouth-watering irresistible flavor. Unvaporized drippings are no more a thing to worry about with this gas grill, funneling away the drippings from the burners. After being funneled away, they reach a drip tray located under the cook box, which ensures no mess with the grease management system. You are good to go, by just replacing the drip tray whenever you feel the need.
Open cart design and the side table with hooks integrated to it are the features which make your grilling experience hassle-free and pleasurable. The folding side table is a really good thing that comes up with this gas grill providing you immense space and giving out an extra room for you to work with, summing up to what you exactly wish to be in a gas grill.
In case you want to reheat a meal or make the burger buns without disturbing the main grills, Weber Spirit II E-210 offers you an additional warming rack.
The burner tubes accounting for the even heat flow comes up with an impressive 10-year warranty. The infinity ignition aimed to save some drops of fuel in every ignition is also backed up by a ten-year reliable warranty. A ten-year warranty again backs the fuel gauge. Weber features a ten-year of warranty on the main grill unit, making it easier to deal with any operational defect.
This gas grill by Weber introduces you to a whole new world of grilling food, to an extent you could have never imagined. With half a dozen friend approaching your home, this will surely save the day. The low-budget gas grill provides every single feature you expect to be in a gas grill. With all the attractive features, it'd be tough to convince someone not to buy this gas grill.
Weber and Nexgrill are two top and best manufacturers of quality gas grills. We can say without any doubt that it would be very difficult to choose between Weber vs Nexgrill. Over the years, Weber and Nexgrill have been a reputable name when it comes over barbecue and grilling.
In this article, we'll be looking at its top-selling models. Yes, we're talking about Weber Spirit II E-210 and Nexgrill Evolution. Well! Don't just worry, we'll be describing both the models, so it'll become more easy for you to understand the product. Once you know about the products, then it'll be easy to choose between Weber vs Nexgrill.
Weber Spirit II E-210
450 sq. Inches
450 sq. Inches
Black, Stainless Steel
Check Latest price
Weber Spirit 44010001 II E-210 is a top-quality and one of the latest models from the brand Weber. It comes in a sleek design and is a two-burner grill.
● Grill Size - Weber Spirit II E-210 comes with 450 square inches of total cooking area. Here, 360 square inches is for primary cooking space, and the remaining 90 square inches is for warming rack.
● Cooking Power - This grill comes with two stainless steel burners which are capable of delivering total heat output of 26,500 BTU/hour. Meaning, for each square inch (26,500/360) it would be 73 BTU per hour per square inch.
● GS4 Grilling System - This model uses the GS4 Grilling System that ensures easy and reliable grilling experience. This GS4 system is comprised of 4 main components, infinity ignition, powerful burners, flavorizer bars, and grease management system.
● Side Tables - This model includes a folding side table which can be used for keeping seasonings, tools, and platters. This gives you extra space to work on. Moreover, if you've got a storage problem at your place, then you can even fold it to save space. Just press the button and fold it.
● Warranty - Weber is a well-known brand and always pay attention to their consumer's complaints and queries. Talking about Weber Spirit II E-210, it comes with a good ten years warranty.
Nexgrill Evolution is another good option available for the buyers. It comes with 2-stainless steel burners and has two side tables on both the sides of the unit. If you've less space and don't side tables, then you can even fold then off.
● Durability - Well, Nexgrill Evolution is made with some corrosion-resistant materials that allow the device to function properly, as well as increases its period of use. Besides this, its two porcelain cast-iron ensures easy cleaning of the device.
● Heat Output & Size - This model also includes two burners which deliver the heat output of 28,000 BTU per hour. While the cooking space for this unit is 385 sq. Inches plus 65 sq. Inches of warming rack. So, the overall cooking area is of 450 square inches.
● Versatility - One thing which you'll like the most about this unit is that you can operate it over propane gas as well as natural gas. Also, it comes with Nexgrill Evolution infrared technology that provides different cooking conditions for different cooking methods.
Comparing Weber vs Nexgrill regarding heat output, then Nexgrill is a clear winner as it delivers a total heat output of 28,000 BTU, while the Weber model yields slightly less, i.e., 26,500 BTU.
Apart from this, they both have a little difference when it comes to price tag. Weber being a little costly has a total cooking area of 450 square inches which is equal to Nexgrill's cooking space. Both the models have a great design but talking about Weber, it has got a bit sophisticated plus sleek design.
Regarding cooking performance of Weber vs Nexgrill, Weber Spirit II E-210 makes its way here. But, the Nexgrill also uses the benefits of its infrared cooking technology. However, Weber comes with innovative flavoring bars that ensure delicious food for the users.
Besides this, Weber also comes with a quality grease management system that makes cleaning easier for the device and offers infinity ignition technology. At the same time, its temperature indicator and fuel gauge make its usage simple.
Overall, Nexgrill can be the right one if you're looking for a cheaper model with better heat output. But Weber can provide some useful extra features being a bit expensive.
You May Also Like - Best Electric Smoker 2019 – The Ultimate Guide
Last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 02:25 pm