Nexgrill vs Weber – Budget Grills Product Comparison
Last updated on February 12th, 2020 at 03:16 pm
Weber and Nexgrill are two top and best manufacturers of quality gas grills. We can say without any doubt that it would be very difficult to choose between Weber vs Nexgrill. Over the years, Weber and Nexgrill have been a reputable name when it comes over barbecue and grilling.
Weber Spirit E210
450 sq. Inches
450 sq. Inches
Black, Stainless Steel
Check Latest price
In this article, we’ll be looking at its top-selling models. Yes, we’re talking about Weber Spirit E210 and Nexgrill Evolution. Well! Don’t just worry, we’ll be describing both the models, so it’ll become more easy for you to understand the product. Once you know about the products, then it’ll be easy to choose between Weber vs Nexgrill.
Weber Spirit E210 is a top-quality product from the brand Weber. It comes in a sleek design and is a two-burner grill.
● Easy To Maintain- Actually, Weber Spirit E210 has porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates plus built-in grease management system which makes it cleaning super easy.
● Easy To Use- Thanks to its Electronic Crossover ignition system due to which it becomes easy for user’s to start the device. Also, the center mounted thermometer, and the fuel gauge readily keeps you updating about heat and fuel levels.
● Heat Output & Size- As said, it comes with two burners that have a total heat capacity of 26,500 BTU/hour. This heat output covers the cooking area of 450 square inches, including warming rack.
● Assembly- Users had to provide their propane gas tank and had to follow the given instructions to begin with the device.
● Customer Service- Weber’s Customer and Dealer Service are always there for the customers to solve any issue or problem regarding the unit.
Nexgrill Evolution is another good option available for the buyers. It comes with 2-stainless steel burners and has two side tables on both the sides of the unit. If you’ve less space and don’t side tables, then you can even fold then off.
● Durability- Well, Nexgrill Evolution is made with some corrosion-resistant materials that allow the device to function properly, as well as increases its period of use. Besides this, its two porcelain cast-iron ensures easy cleaning of the device.
● Heat Output & Size- This model also includes two burners which deliver the heat output of 28,000 BTU per hour. While the cooking space for this unit is 385 sq. Inches plus 65 sq. Inches of warning rack. So, the overall cooking area is of 450 square inches.
● Versatility- One thing which you’ll like the most about this unit is that you can operate it over propane gas as well as natural gas. Also, it comes with Nexgrill Evolution infrared technology that provides different cooking conditions for different cooking methods.
Comparison: Weber vs Nexgrill:-
Comparing Weber vs Nexgrill regarding heat output, then Nexgrill is a clear winner. As it delivers a total heat output of 28,000 BTU, while the Weber model yields slightly less, i.e., 26,500 BTU.
Apart from this, they both shares similarity when it comes over price tag(under 400). Also, they both have same cooking space area of 450 square inches. Both the models have a similar design but talking about Weber, it has got bit sophisticated plus sleek design.
Regarding cooking performance of Weber vs Nexgrill, Weber Spirit E210 makes its way here. But, the Nexgrill also uses the benefits of its infrared cooking technology. However, Weber comes with innovative flavoring bars that ensure delicious food for the users.
Beside this, it also comes with quality grease management system that makes cleaning easier for the device. At the same time, its temperature indicator and fuel gauge make its usage simple.
Overall, both the models are winners on their own. It is upon buyer’s to look for a perfect one that meets their needs.
You May Also Like – Best Electric Smoker 2019 – The Ultimate Guide